CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Night Owl" little girl birthday party!

This is soooo stinkin precious! Love it!
I found it on Kara's Party Ideas... The bed is so cute!
 
Night Owl Pajama Party
Oh. My. Goodness.
I'm in love with this party & Angela's creativity.
THE TABLE BED....wow.
Angela made it with white cardboard, a black marker and an exacto knife!
And look at the adorable owls Angela made for each girl to take home and 'adopt' {notice the cute adoption note attached to each one}.
And yes, you guessed it...Angela even made the cake! Talk about talent!
Thanks for your submission, Angela!
Congratulations on being the winning party feature today!

Yes, that's the headboard and window that were made by Angela...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comments:

stevenjared0853

Wow! This is amazing! I am in love with the decoration and arrangements. Who did all of this art work? It is stupendous! I am going to save this post and show it to my husband. He is going to love it. Our daughter’s birthday is next month and I have booked one of the outdoor Chicago event venues for the celebration.

Post a Comment